A panel of experts to hear perspectives on high performance homes and the actions that residents can take to reduce energy use, lower their carbon footprint, and add value to homes and small businesses. Our panelists will describe the rewards of highly energy efficient and healthy homes to help you consider and plan sensible and healthy improvements.
- Martha Grover – City of Melrose Sustainability Manager;
- Christopher Lavallee – National Grid Senior Energy Efficiency Program Strategy Analyst
- Melanie Coen – National Grid Lead Residential Energy Efficiency Program Strategy Analyst
- Craig Foley – Chief Sustainability Officer LAER Realty Partners and team leader of Rethink 39 Group
- Henry Maclean, AIA and LEED AP and Founder of Timeless Architecture, a collaborative design firm