Regardless of your skill set, expertise, or experience, there are ways you can make a difference in Melrose. Please join us at the next MEC meeting which is open to the public.
We welcome your involvement in our work.
Meeting Schedule 2022:
- Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Thursday, July 28, 2022
- August No Meeting
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 (Third Thursday for Thanksgiving)
- December No Meeting
We have a variety of opportunities to help with our progress toward meeting the Melrose net zero goals:
- Attend a MEC meeting and share your ideas on how to meet the net zero goal
- Join a sub-committee and plan a program to educate and engage the community (solar, energy
efficiency, net zero buildings, transportation)
- Plan an activity for an event such as Healthy Melrose or the Victorian Fair
- Update the MEC web site with news, events, and meeting notes
- Organize a speaker for a MEC meeting or broader community event
- Implement an educational program
There are so many ways to make a difference and we welcome your ideas!